Sunday, February 7, 2010

We need your info!

Hello dear friends,

I am in need of your informational assistance! Please email me at illinoisrobbinsnest@yahoo.com with the answers to this survey.

Please copy / paste this and send it as an email to as many folks as you can. I need the answers by February 12th. Thank you for your time and help on this research project.

(We are beginning the adoption process of adopting from Ethiopia and due to high costs (about $ 27,000+) we are going to do some creative fund raising. I am hoping that with the information generated from this survey, I will be able to create a document that shares neat ideas that folks can do to grow closer to their family members (to sell/ give as a thank you to folks for donating $ to our cause).

I am hoping to get back more than 100 responses to this survey by this coming Friday, so please send this to as many folks as you can – thanks!
Thank you so much for your time!

In Jesus love,
Donna Lisa Robbins


Family Fun Survey

1) Age & Gender or person answering:

Please answer all that apply (please answer as many ideas as you have):

2) List your three favorite things to do with your mom (please answer even if you an adult):

3) List your three favorite things to do with your dad (please answer even if you an adult) :

4) List your three favorite things to do with your son:

5) List your three favorite things to do with your daughter:


Thank you very much for your time!
- The Robbins Family
illinoisrobbinsnest@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robbin's family! I know you, and I know you know me...but I can't have my real identity on the computer, sorry! I love and miss you guys!!!

    Your friend,
    Buttercup

    P.s. check out my blog, you might be able to find out who I am. :P lol.www.soaringbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete